About Caring for Women
Quality Care for the Women of North Texas
Caring for Women was founded in 2001 and has grown into a diverse and advanced OB/GYN practice with practices located in Flower Mound, Denton and Frisco.
We are committed to providing individualized care and we seek to know our patients well. We provide a caring environment, one that promotes the care of the individual.
Caring for Women physicians and staff are skilled in the most advanced minimally invasive surgical techniques and offer many in-office surgical procedures.
Some Procedures Include:
- Endometrial ablation for heavy periods using Novasure
- Birth control with Nexplanon® and Liletta®/Mirena®/ParaGard® IUD insertion
- LEEP for abnormal PAP smears
- Hysteroscopy with D&C for removal of polyps and fibroids
- Bladder leakage evaluation with urodynamics testing
We also have nationally certified sonographers in-office at all three locations.
Caring for Women also offers in office mammograms and Bone Density analysis, which may be scheduled same day at our Denton location, to make the most efficient use of your valuable time.
We are committed to providing the highest quality medical care for every stage of a woman’s life.
Together, we will work toward a healthier future.
Fri: 8:00am - 2:00pm