Yinka Sokunbi, CNM, RNCertified Nurse - Midwife
Yinka believes in being with women and providing “woman-centered” care at all times. This involves listening to and trusting women when they seek care. She is passionate about empowering women by providing evidence-based information to help them make informed decision for themselves and their families. She strongly encourages women to participate actively in decisions relating to their own health and wellness.
In her spare time, Yinka volunteers at her church, enjoys watching movies and traveling with her family.
- Certified Nurse - Midwife - Primary
- Gender: Female
- Undergraduate Degree: City University London
- Graduate Degree: Brunel University School of Public Health
- Graduate Degree: Philadelphia University
- Graduate Degree: University of Huddersfield